Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Got In Contact With Someone

Well, Good News, I Found A Sullivan Through Rootsweb. I Just Am Still Very Unsure If He Is One Of The Sullivan's That I Am Looking For. He Replied Back To My Email Stating Who I Was And Who I'm Looking For. From What I Know Though It May Be A Dead Lead Like Most Of Them May End Up Being, It Just Seems Too Familiar. I Don't Have Permission To Share The Details Of What This Guy Said. But I Still Don't Have Enough Solid Evidence To Claim Any Fact To What He Said vs What I Know About The Sullivans. I Just Wish I Knew Who My Brothers & Sisters Were. I Know Konnie, Evelyn, Gary & Lynda. But Not The Others. I'm Scared To Mention Their Names For Fear The Wrong People Will Read This. But You Know Who I Am If You're Reading This. I Hope I Can Find You. My Youngest Is About To Suffer The Same Fate Of Not Knowing His Siblings. I Want To Know You For So Many Reasons - Its My Birthrite To Know My Siblings And Have A Relationship With Them. I Never Have. I Know It Will Enlighten Me On Part Of Who I Am. If You Are One, Please Help Me Find You If You Want Me To. Piece Of Advice, I Know I Got Daddy's Big Huge Nose. Nicholas & Carter Have The Same Nose. God Bless Mommy's Boys.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Shanni

I just started a genealogy log of my progress, too, and was searching for others doing this kind of research! I bookmarked yours so I can follow along if you don't mind ;). I was led to your blog when some surnames rung a bell. I have Lynch and Hopkins in my line (my gr-gmother Mary Kearns' line). They are connected to Luzerne Cty PA, also. I emailed the link to the Lynch/Hopkins connection on your blog to a cousin who found me. He might know more if there might be a connection with your Lynch or Hopkins to ours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home