Thursday, October 13, 2005

Where To Begin

Hello Folks. I'm Just Beginning My Geneology Research. If I Ever Thought I Had A Problem Designing Before, That Was Just A Preview Of The Hades That I Am About To Put My Poor Feeble Brain Through When I Do My Family Ancestry. Oh My. There Are Approximately 400 Members Of My Family. Yeah. I've Been Looking Through Grandma & Grandpa Rassy's Family Memory History Book Which Has Personal Records, Photos, Stories, Cards, Letters, Life & A Lot Of Love In There. There Are Adults In There I Have Never Even Heard Of That Are Blood Related To Me. I Guess There Are Things I'm Learning About Myself & Family Every Day. I Guess I'm Learning Who I Really Am. WhOAAH! So I Am Just Beginning. Bear With Me If The Pieces Of My Life Are Sporadic As I Try To Put Them Together. See You Soon - Shanni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home