Thursday, October 13, 2005

Looking For A Particular Set Of Sullivans

Well As You Know This Is A Blog For Research On The Sullivan And/Or Rasmussen Sides Of My Family - The Sullivans Being My Of My Father And The Rasmussen Being Of My Mother. I Cannot Mention Their Names Until I Have To For Security Purposes. If You Are The Particular Sullivans I'm Looking For, You Know Why And Chances Are You're Probably Looking For Me Too.

You See, Before I Was Born There Was A Huge Conflict In The History Of My Family That Has Continued For What I Believe Has Been The Last 30-40 Or So Years. I Have 5 Living Siblings On My Sullivan Side And The Families Thereof, And One Is Deceased. I Believe He Died In The 70's Or 80's. I Have Never Known The Sullivan Side Of My Family And I've Only Ever Met One In My Life And That Was Upon Happenstance. So I Am Seeking To Find My Roots There So I Can Fully Understand Who I Am And Who My Children Are. I Feel It Is My Birthrite To Know Who Is My Family. My Brother Has Shed A Little Bit Of Light Where My Mother Hasn't. I Know Of Some That Has Occured In The Family From Books And Conversations. But I Don't Know Much More Than That And I Would Like To Know. If You Think I Am That Missing Family Member Or If You Know Its Me, Please Let Me Know Here. I'm Studying The Geneology Of Both Sides Of My Family And I Really Need To Know As Much As Possible. Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home